I’ve been working as a Virtual Assistant since April 2019, and have used my experience from previous roles, Office manager, Project Support, to enable me to assist clients to the best of my ability. In all of my roles I have dealt with queries on all sorts of issues such as setting up applications, dealing with email enquiries, managing diaries and databases and for all levels of staff from receptionists through to Directors. I have IT proficient in a myriad of databases and applications, Lotus notes, Videss, Clarion, Meridian, LEAP, Office 365, Teams, Zoom, Skype for Business. I have an excellent knowledge of all IT and Microsoft office packages.
I can assist you in any area of business support and can be available to work on an ad-hoc basis or a fixed number of hours per week, whatever suits your business requirements.
- IT training and management on Teams/Office 365/Sharepoint
- Customer Service support
- Events Coordinator
- Client contact via emails and phone calls
- Accounts reconciliation
- Client invoicing
- Contracts/policies/procedures management
- Setting up and managing social media platforms
- Database management
- Data Telegraphist Class 3/ Data Telegraphist Class 1
- Crypto Accounting/ Off-line encryption systems
- New York Institute of Finance Introduction to Brokerage Operations
- New York Institute of Finance Margin Regulations and Practises
- Level 3 BTEC Advanced Award in Chambers Administration